New Spring Bag- Super Tote Pattern

I need something new to swing over my shoulder and hold a ton of stuff.

I few months ago, I bought  the Super Tote pattern from that sweet Anna Graham who has Noodlehead.com She is really a sweetie. I had some issues with downloading and she happily helped me work it out and get to my PDF. I appreciate that kind of customer service.





I had it my mind to use 100% cotton spring colors from my stash, after all I'm still culling and using ONLY my stash as per the arrangements with the Fabricholics Anonymous.

I have several bits and pieces as well as yardage in Bark cloth. I love bark cloth lets face it, I've made whole complete slipcovers for my couch and several chairs I've reupholstered. Sorry, this was  before my blog and you know its good! But I have nothing in photos to share of this adventure. I did my first slipcover back in 1985 when we as a young couple with a family on the way, we bought this old fashioned couch which had a really unique name like Fold Up Couch. I made it from recycled corduroys in beige, green and brown. It was a great idea and after several throw ups from babies, we unfortunately took it to the dump.

My goodness I've digressed!

Back to my new spring bag. I have made up some of the pieces and this is where I'm at so far, this is an interesting tote bag for sure and I think I'm going to make a few more for my girl friends.



Nice straps are coming along.


I decided to quilt my pieces for the outside of Noodlehead's aka Anna Graham's Super Tote Bag.



New bark cloth from my stash and re-purposed curtains in the little hexie's.

So I'm having fun and continuing on, its finally spring here, despite new snow coming down today.

I'm linking up with Nina Marie and her Off The Wall Fridays!

Hope you are having a great day stitching in some way :)

Carli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hexie Quilt Top WIP

Sashiko Sockeye Bowls

A little bit of stitching...